Warm Oil Body Massage
A form of Ayurvedic medicine that involves massage of the body with large amounts of warm oil. The oil is often pre-medicated with herbs for specific conditions.
• Deeply lubricates skin, muscles and joints
• Dislodges accumulated toxins throughout the body
• Improves flow of blood, nutrients and oxygen throughout the body, especially
to nerve endings.
• Increases stamina
• Stimulates circulation of lymphatic fluid
• Strengthens immune system and reverses effects of aging process
• Creates systemic balance of all three “doshas”
• Promotes better, deeper sleep at night